kompensasie: $15-$16 and 100% Paid Medical and Dental werktipe: voltyds
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a strong and energetic team-player with excellent customer service skills? Are you searching for more than just a job that pays the bills? Do you want to work for a company that offers competitive compensation and FREE medical and dental benefits? Then this is the opportunity you've been searching for!
Purpose of this job: To assist the property manager with marketing the property, conduct tours of the property with prospective residents, and focus on resident retention.
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Comply with all Fair Housing & Equal Housing Opportunity requirements
• Comply with all appropriate state landlord/tenant statutes
• Ensure that residents complete lease agreement paperwork completely and timely
• Achieve an average closing ratio of 40%
• Ensure the timely collection of rents
• Enter resident activity into AMSI accurately and in a timely manner
• Provide customer service to prospective residents, including property tours, telephone inquiries, online marketing and communications, and performing move-ins
• Ensure that vacant, model and target apartments are spotless and appliances and fixtures are in working condition
• Track and follow up with prospective residents utilizing traffic logs and guest cards
• Assist with resident retention by helping to organize resident activities, following up with service requests within 24 hours of their completion, and handling resident concerns
• Attend training and development seminars
• Other duties as assigned by the property manager
OPTIMIZE CURB APPEAL
• Promptly notify the property manager and/or maintenance supervisor of safety concerns or deficiencies in the property's appearance
• Ensure the property's interior and exterior is free of litter and debris at all times
• Lightly cleaning leasing office and surrounding areas daily
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work with as a team player
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrate a desire for continuous professional development
• Ability to multi-task
• Demonstrate professional appearance and good hygiene at all times
• Uphold the highest level of ethical behavior and integrity at all times
• Take initiative to anticipate problems
Affinity is a rapidly growing property management company dedicated to the continuous training and development of our associates. Lead by industry titans, we possess immeasurable experience in marketing, advertising, new construction lease-up, property renovations and Fair Housing compliance. In addition to hosting exciting summer and holiday parties for our associates, Affinity participates in community outreach and volunteer opportunities whenever possible.
We offer competitive salaries, unbeatable medical, dental and vision benefits and generous days off including paid holidays. We believe in a positive and supportive approach to development and training on a daily basis, and encourage opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
To apply please go to affinityproperty.com/career
Slegs besigheidseienaars. Werwers, moet asb. nie hierdie werkplaser kontak nie.
moet ons NIE met ongevraagde dienste of aanbiedinge kontak