WHO WE ARE
Think AV was founded in 2002 and has grown to become one of the largest locally-owned audio-visual providers in the state of Oregon. We specialize in partnering with quality, high-profile venues and boutique hotels to develop and implement first-class audio-visual operations. For more information about our Company, we encourage applicants to view our About Us page at: http://www.thinkav.com/about/
AV TECHNICIAN POSITION OVERVIEW
This position will coordinate and manage all event logistics at hotels and other venues within the Portland metropolitan area. This includes engaging in AV tech functions during the events. This individual will be required to adhere to our clients' dress code requirement.
• Interface with clients over email, phone, and in person to gain strong understanding of event needs.
• Effectively utilize strong working knowledge of sound, video, computer, projection, and/or lighting to support event functions.
• Pull correct equipment and ensure it's in good working order, transport equipment to event, install and set up equipment at the event location on time.
• At event strike, properly take down and check equipment to ensure all equipment is in good condition; loop in supervisor if damage has occurred.
• Load equipment in appropriate vehicles and return to sub-rental location or home office; digitally 'check in' equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum of 1+ years of rental and/or warehouse experience
• Expertise with audio/visual equipment specifically audio skills
• Familiarity and working experience with Flex Rental Solutions is desired
• Applicants must have a valid driver's license and driving record accepted by the Company's Auto Insurance Carrier
• Strong verbal and communication skills as work with clients and management team occurs regularly
• Strong leadership, multi-tasking, pro-active planning and time-management skills
• Able to uphold and conduct business with a high level of integrity
• Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to change body positions while carrying or lifting 50lbs throughout their shift
• Travel to and from office and event sites is required - 80% of time
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This is a full-time position. Compensation is based on experience. Think AV offers a benefit package which includes medical, dental, PTO and holiday pay for full time employees.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, resume, and references. References are required. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Think AV provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or genetics and is a Drug Free Workplace.
Slegs besigheidseienaars. Werwers, moet asb. nie hierdie werkplaser kontak nie.
moet ons NIE met ongevraagde dienste of aanbiedinge kontak