Northwest Women's Fitness Club is looking for a part-time customer service representative.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an all women’s facility with a team that works together to be that place for all women to come and be their best selves. We believe that in order to be an amazing company, we have to hire amazing people! The Customer Service Representative position is extremely important to our success as this person is often the first and last point of contact with our wonderful members.
• Be detail-oriented and organized
• Be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced, energetic environment
• Be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic, and have great communication and customer service skills
• Have the capacity to work independently and take initiative
• Be a strong team player
• Have excellent phone, computer and reception skills
• Have strong work ethics
• Have a passion for learning
• Enjoy working in a positive environment with fabulous clientele
This position requires an individual capable of working 15-25 hours per week, and will require early morning, late evening and/or weekend shifts. Once hired, training will begin immediately.
Please email a resume and cover letter.
We encourage you to visit our website at www.nwwomensfitness.com to learn more about our company and the standards we strive to achieve