APPLY AT: WWW.WORK4LOOMIS.COM
QR Code Link to This Post
Basic Job Description:
Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or
commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned:
Essential Job Function:
Prepare change orders
Performance of the essential function requires:
● Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
● Ability to perform simple computer data entry
● Ability to use calculator by touch
● Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
● Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
● Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light. Theworkspace is heated in winter, air conditioned in summer (68-72 degrees)
● Work is performed primarily from a sitting (on a stool with back support) or standing position in front ofa 3.5 -- 4 foot high counter.
● Full time work consists of an average of 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Automatic 401K Plan for all employees and a selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, Medical, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Life, AD&D plans for the employee and their dependents.