Parkrose Auto & Truck Repair is a full service automotive repair facility looking for a self-motivated Assistant Parts & Service manager.
QR Code Link to This Post
Since 1990 Parkrose Auto & Truck Repair has prided ourselves in honest and reliable vehicle repairs and maintenance. We work on domestic and asian vehicles, diesel engines, Motorhomes, fleet maintenance and performance upgrades. Customer satisfaction is a top priority and we rely on our employees to ensure our customers are taken care of. The assistant parts and service manager has a huge role in ensuring that these needs are met.
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for assisting with answering phones, communicating with customers about repairs and recommended services, managing repairs orders and invoices, payment collections, and parts ordering. Must be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Answering/making calls to customers
- Effectively communicating repairs and services needs to customers
- Creating and managing repairs orders and invoices with Mitchell 1 software
- Ordering parts and tracking/maintaining inventory
- Calendaring effectively with customers and shop needs in mind
- Assist in maintaining an organized, functional and clean workplace
- Assist in other shop duties
This is a FULL TIME position; hours would be Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch break. We offer competitive wages!
Expectations to be considered for the position are as follows:
- Current and verifiable experience in Automotive Industry directly related to parts ordering and
- Strong knowledge of various automotive parts including common industry terms and their functionality.
- Proven track record incorporating professionalism at all times.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Someone who takes initiative and has an aptitude for problem solving.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Mitchell 1 experience is a plus!
- Experience with Diesel engines is a huge plus!!
*This is a customer service position, therefore appearance and good communication skills are a determining factor.
If you feel like this position is the right fit for you please email your resume and list of references. You may call Dan with any questions.