QR Code Link to This Post
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
If you enjoy helping customers, are detailed, and enjoy fast-paced work environments, this is the job for you! We are looking for a Full Time Return Agent to join our National and Alamo Rent A Car teams at the Portland International Airport! Our return agents greet our customers upon return of the rental car. They provide superior, friendly, and efficient customer service during the return process.
Starting pay is $12.75/hour and comes with performance incentives! (Those bonuses can bring the hourly wage average up to $15 or more!) This is a union position, so candidates have the option to bid on their shifts based off of seniority. As we service PDX, working weekends and some holidays is part of this job.
We offer 40 hours per week. We've also got some pretty great benefits available, including: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement, rental car discounts, major cell phone plan discounts, and more! Worried about parking at the 'port? Don't be! We provide parking for our Enterprise Holdings employees.
Applicants must be able to work the following shifts:
- Sunday. 7:00am-2:30pm, Monday through Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm (Fri/Sat OFF)
- Fri/Sat 3:30pm-12:00am, Sun/Mon/Tues 8:00am-4:30pm (Wed/Thurs Off)
Want to learn more? Apply today!
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE