QR Code Link to This Post
Our Storage facility has an immediate opening for a full time employee. Our perfect candidate should be a team player, enjoy working with the public, and be a customer service professional. The ideal applicant must be able to perform on site maintenance duties, and supervise other employees effectively. Self Storage experience a plus. Hourly wage, plus bonus potential.
• Turning incoming storage inquiries into new customers
• Leasing and processing new tenant lease agreements
• Janitorial Duties
• Sweeping and cleaning of vacant units
• General office duties
• Receiving and posting customer payments
• Daily site inspections
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be able to work on Saturday
• Must be able to work on call
• The ability to perform maintenance tasks in all extreme outdoor weather conditions
• Reliable Transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Must be able to cover a shift for fellow employees
• Computer proficient
• Strong organization and time management skills
A successful candidate is subject to a full background check and drug testing.
Please submit a letter of introduction with resume to our Indeed E-mail for review and consideration.