compensation: Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits offered employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Weir ESCO’s Technical Customer Service Representative learns ESCO’s products, services, and operations to effectively interface with ESCO’s customers, managing activities between the District Managers, Technical Support Group, Purchasing, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Support, Planning, and other Account Representatives. Provides professional and efficient customer service through prompt and accurate customer order entry and order servicing and quoting, while working closely with the Sales team to support the sales process.
• Execute first line customer engagement processes; processing customer sales orders, returns, credits, and invoices through established standards and procedures
• Communicate customer requirements to the appropriate people within the organization to ensure conformance to customer purchase orders and inquiries
• Institute the proper procedures to settle customer complaints while constantly striving to exceed the expectations of the customer
• Prepare, send, and follow up on requests for quotations and other activities necessary to promote sales
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, product maintenance, services, policies, procedures, deliveries, etc.
• Provide customer training and support with e-commerce solutions
• Comply with ESCO's sales processes by adhering to the Customer Relationship Management standard (Salesforce), including documenting daily activity, opportunity management, and customer contact information
• Participate in ESCO sales and product training opportunities when appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree; will consider 3+ years’ outside sales experience in lieu of a degree
• Previous experience working with technical product would be beneficial
• Interested in long-term career growth
• Must be permanently authorized to work in the United States
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
TO APPLY: Visit www.esco.weir to submit an online application for consideration.
ESCO offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for professional growth. We take pride in providing a quality workplace and promoting equal opportunities for all.
Staffing Agencies – DO NOT contact ESCO regarding recruiting-related services. Note that any unsolicited resumes received will be considered pro-bono.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers