condition: salvage cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 249662 paint color: silver title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
For sale is a 5-speed manual transmission 2001 Honda CR-V being sold as-is. This car is meant for parts or repair, and you should plan to tow it as there is an exhaust leak which results in the car being loud and exhaust leaking into the cab.
- The exhaust system needs replaced. The car was stolen at one point, and when it was returned, the exhaust system had come detached.
- It is a car from Michigan - if you're not familiar with that, this thing is RUSTY from salted winter roads. I've attempted to show that in the pictures, but want to be sure that you know that before checking it out.
- There is an issue with the battery. The battery may just need charged or replaced, but I have made no effort to diagnose it and do not intend to.
- This car is registered in Michigan. I have the title and all necessary papers for it.
- This car has never had to pass an emissions test. I can say that there are no error codes when tested, but beyond that you likely know more than me about what you'll have to do to register it here in Oregon.
- This car has been incredibly reliable. In the years I've owned it, there was only one time it didn't start. The distributor, spark plugs, and spark plug wires were replaced at that time and it was never an issue again. It never broke down on me.
- The timing belt/water pump were replaced before I purchased it. I have all of the paperwork from that, and many other repairs.
- I drove the car here from Michigan and it did not skip a beat. With a few repairs, I would feel confident driving it across the country again.
- The tires on this CR-V are Nokian WRG3's with a lot of life left in them.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I will be transparent about this car, and am willing to entertain offers. That being said, I have no interest in selling it to somebody for scrap costs - if it comes to that, I'll just sell it for scrap myself.
Cash only. Local pick-up only.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers