compensation: Competitive, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Now hiring Infant and Toddler Teachers and Subs to join our dynamic team! $500 Sign On Bonus for Teacher Qualified and Cook applicants! Creative Minds Learning Centers, a subsidiary of Cadence Education, is an organization committed to excellence and inspiration in early childhood and elementary education in 180+ private schools across North America. We pride ourselves in not being a traditional daycare, but instead, a private preschool that provides a curriculum that will prepare your children for kindergarten and beyond.
We are currently looking for an inspired and well-qualified Preschool Teachers for our Infant and Toddler programs at our Sellwood, Westmoreland, and Happy Valley schools.
Preschool Lead Teacher Required Skills and Education:
· High school diploma or GED
· 20 hours post-secondary training in ECE
· Previous experience as a Lead Preschool Teacher or Caregiver preferred
· High level of flexibility and willingness to work all shifts
· Must be at least 18 years old
Preferred Skills and Education:
· Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field
· At least one year of experience in a Certified Childcare Center.
We Offer Preschool Lead Teachers:
· Competitive compensation
· 50% childcare and Preschool tuition discount
· Preschool Teacher professional development
· Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time Preschool Lead Teachers (we consider a 30-hour workweek to be full time):
· Paid time off that increases with seniority (up to five weeks)
· Medical, dental, vision options available
· Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company-paid life insurance
· Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers