compensation: $14-16/hour DOE. With paid holidays and one week vacation after 90 days. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We operate a play-based early childhood program (infant/toddler, mixed age preschool) in North Portland. We are seeking a teacher who is passionate about working with children, has a sense of humor, and enjoys setting up various activities for children to explore.
We are looking for a special person to join our staff. Someone who has an exceptional work ethic, and is willing to further their knowledge in early childhood practices.
We are currently hiring: Infant/Toddler Teacher. This is a full time position.
Program hours and shifts range between the hours of 7:30 am to 5:30 PM. Must be available to commit for a minimum of a year.
Duties include: Caring for and Supervising children, setting up and maintaining play spaces, food preparation, diaper changes/potty-training support, documenting learning, communicating with families, and cleaning and sanitizing as needed.
Must be able to meet physical demands: Lift and carry children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Must enjoy outside/nature time with children.
1. *PREFERRED* 1 year experience in child care setting.
2. Enrollment in the Criminal History Registry. Apply online at http://www.oregon.gov/OCC/Pages/On- line_application_informationpage.aspx
3. Food Handler's Card
4. Infant/Toddler CPR and first aid
5. Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Class
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter that includes the answers to these questions...
1. Why do you want to work in family preschool/childcare?
2. What talents or skills will you bring to our program?
$14-16/hour DOE. With paid holidays and one week vacation after 90 days.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers