compensation: Wage commensurate with experience. Benefits, after successful completion of 90 day probationary period includes healthcare, matched 401k, paid holidays and vacation leave employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Construction Print Specialist
We are looking for someone who can operate large format digital color, black & white printing devices. Able to operate a wide variety of plotting and scanning equipment. Some experience with construction documents, blueprinting and file setup is a plus.
• Produce accurate printed materials in compliance with job specifications
• Coordinate maintenance and repairs with management / service technicians
• Responsible for file set up and light bindery
• Review daily production schedules and print orders
• Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues. Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards
• Ensuring deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
• Must have good computer skills
• Ability to quickly perform basic math and absorb order specifications in fast-paced environment.
• Must be a team player, able to work in an open, supportive environment
• Ability to work independently and proactively in fulfilling production needs
• Highly developed organizational skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus.
• Positive attitude towards daily work, co-workers, and clients.
• Ability to lift up to 20-40 pounds on a consistent basis.
Wage commensurate with experience. Benefits, after successful completion of 90 day probationary period includes healthcare, matched 401k, paid holidays and vacation leave.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers