compensation: Up to $45,000 per year depending on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacturing of custom wood trusses used on a variety of commercial and residential construction projects. Locally owned and operated the organization has experienced consistent growth by satisfying the clients they serve. A company that values its team members and has consistently demonstrated the ability to attract and retain quality talent.
The Drafter works closely with the Project management team, sales, and executive leadership to bring customer ideas and drawings to reality. Experience with AutoCAD is required and working knowledge of SolidWorks is desired. You will use an industry-specific SW program to take customer drawings and convert them to files for a variety of multi-axis wood cutting machines. This is a great opportunity to lean new skills!
• Prepares detailed drawing for design layouts, work from blueprints, verbal instructions and rough sketches
• Import customer files
• Review drawing for production prior to manufacturing
• Work with Team members, customers, and vendors with questions
• Communicate with the project manager, shop foreman, purchasing and other departments
Skills and Experience
• 2 years of Drawing experience using AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
• Experience in the manufacturing industry; wood products are a plus
• Strong and open communication style both written and verbal
• Ability to work with complex projects and specific timelines
• Strong problems solving skills
• Highly detail oriented
• Some MS Office experience
Pay Rate: Up to $45,000 Depending on skills and experience
Work Schedule: Generally, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers