Livermore Architecture & Engineering (LAE) is an architectural design and structural engineering firm located in Portland, Oregon, specializing in commercial and industrial building types. LAE provides a friendly, positive work environment where each employee is given considerable responsibility for the design and management of her or his projects. We offer competitive salaries and incentive compensation, 401K plan, health benefits, and company-paid continuing education. Supporting the career development of our staff is a core value of LAE.
We currently have a position for a talented, intelligent, and hard-working individual.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in the structural engineering design field.
• Experience with steel, concrete, wood, and masonry design.
Preferred Skills and Credentials:
• Project management experience and the ability to work cooperatively with architects, clients, contractors, and consultants.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and working knowledge of structural engineering applications (RAM Steel & Frame, Risa & EnerCalc).
• Licensed or actively pursuing licensure.
• Working knowledge of the International Building Code.
• Experience with wood and masonry design.
• Proficiency with Revit is beneficial.
Please submit a cover letter and resume via email. All material should be in pdf format, 8 1/2” by 11” sheet size. Files in formats other than pdf will not be considered. Email to: jobs@livermoreAE.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers