charitable fest/fair sale venue: Columbia County Fairgrounds
QR Code Link to This Post
VENDORS wanted!!!! Email for registration form please. Thank you
December 11th & 12th 10am - 4 pm
The Grinch will visit Sunday 12am - 2 pm
Spaces are 8ft x 8ft
Wall spaces are $60
Center spaces are $50
DIRECT SALES - WE ALREADY HAVE -*** SCENTSY, DOTERRA, COLOR STREET, TUPPERWARE ***
Vendor Rules: More rules may be added for COVID later........
1. Set up will be 8:00 am Saturday December 11th, with the doors opening at 10:00 am, both days of the event. We
may allow vendors in for 1-2 hours Friday December 10th but this is tentative.
2. Event hours are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm December 11th and 12th.
3. Each vendor is requested to supply a single door prize as part of the registration fee.
4. Doors will be locked by event coordinators at the end of the day Saturday and will not be opened until 8:00 am on
5. Vendors are requested to exit the building at the end of the day as the event coordinators walk through and lock up.
Therefore, security should not be an issue as vendors will be leaving with event coordinators. Please DO NOT leave
any valuables behind as we will NOT be responsible.
6. No smoking inside or near the doorways please.
7. No hot/warm foods to be served at the event (for immediate consumption). This is restricted to the kitchen only.
Samples may be given of items for sale. If in doubt, contact event coordinators with questions.
8. All booth space must be cleaned by the vendor prior to leaving on Sunday. Garbage must be removed and placed in
garbage cans or dumpster out back.
9. NO breakdown prior to Sunday @ 4 pm, unless discussed in advanced with event coordinators. It discourages
potential customers from shopping and looks bad on other vendors.
10. Event coordinators reserve the right to ask vendors/volunteers/customers to leave if they are being disruptive, without
1. Restrictions – Direct sales, 1 per company. Private sales, 3 per type (3 jewelry, 3 greeting cards, etc). The better
description you give the better we can spread everyone out.
2. Registration fee must be paid PRIOR to set up.
3. ALL SPACES ARE 8x8, 8 foot tables available upon request.
4. Door prizes will be done randomly on Saturday only. Sunday is busy with our special guest.
5. Lunch and drinks will be served as a fundraiser daily in the kitchen.
6. A special guest will be join us Sunday for 2 hours, free photos being taken by a local photographer. A donation jar
will be present for photos.
7. The fee you paid for your space is going to CRFR Scholarship Fund. The money you make from your sales at the
bazaar is yours!
8. We are happy to provide a tax deductible form for your booth fee.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers