QR Code Link to This Post
XLT SOUND - http://www.xltsound.com
Call or Text Today
Bring Style & Flash to Any Event: DJing is first and foremost about music. You need a professional, skillful and knowledgeable DJ that listens to what the crowd wants to hear.
Best Sounding DJ System in the Northwest and in business since 1981. Pioneer DJ, QSC, Yamaha, dbx, Sony, Denon and ADJ are some of the top state-of-the-art brands we use.
Wedding Reception Package For 20 to 500 persons start at $ 500
Do not trust these fly by night, flat rate DJ prices you see listed by other DJ's. - If their price is so low, they are either not experienced or just do not value your special event.
We understand that for most people, choosing a DJ is often difficult and confusing, yet the most important decision you will make for your wedding reception. Since everyone claims to be "the best", how can you really find out who is good, and who is amateur? For a once in a lifetime event like a wedding reception, you best start with a professional. Don't take chances with "a friend of a friend". Although people mean well, lack of experience or skill will not prepare them to handle unexpected details.
First I recommend you start with a wedding specialist. A DJ from a club or school dance may be great, but they're not necessarily right for your wedding.
Don't make the mistake of choosing a DJ by price alone. If the DJ is not a good fit, but the right price, it won't matter a bit if he ruins your special day that you spent big money and many months planning.
Here are very important questions to ask any potential DJ (and most of the vendors you hire):
1. How long have you been doing this professionally? Why you need to know this: Obviously, there's a difference between volunteer gigs and legit, paid performances. Make sure your candidates are seasoned so there are no hiccups on the most important day of your life!)
2. How many weddings have you played?
3. How many weddings do you do in an average weekend? Why you need to know this: If the band or DJ is playing 'round the clock all weekend, they're performance might suffer. If they're running on empty, you might want to rethink booking them.
4. Do you perform at more than one event in a day?
5. Will you be the DJ be playing at our wedding?
6. Have you done events at my wedding venue?
7. What sets you apart from your competition?
8. Can you describe your style?
9. Are there any other services that you provide, such as lighting design or a photo booth?
10. Can you provide me with recent couples that I can contact for references?
Top 6 Reasons To Choose XLT Sound:
Power Reason #1: THE MOST EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE. For over 30+ years, I have helped hundreds of happy couples create unforgettable, successful, and fun Wedding Receptions. I have many references, and over 95% of my business comes from referral.
Power Reason #2: YOU ALWAYS WORK WITH THE OWNERS. And that’s important! Your wedding gets the 100% attention that it deserves, and we are extremely accessible by phone and email. The benefits are unmatched. You will hear from other vendors how they notice the difference when they work with the owner of a company. Everything from the preparation to the performance is first class. Also, the care and quality of the equipment is top notch.
Power Reason #3: THE MOST COMPLETE PLANNING SERVICE. From our initial meeting to the finalization of the timeline, I take care of every party detail, so you are free to enjoy every moment of your special day. I work with you and your other vendors to create a seamless timeline to assure your event runs smooth and stress-free. Consider us your Entertainment Director.
Power Reason #4: ORIGINAL AND FUN IDEAS. We specialize in creating highly personalized and unique wedding receptions that reflect your style. We listen to your requests, and share some of our original ideas to make your reception unforgettable. These special touches are only available with Imperial Music.
Power Reason #5: THE MOST UP TO DATE MUSIC AND MORE. Not only do I have the most up-to-date music collection on the planet, but if you want to learn the latest dance craze or create some new ones, we can do that too! I am also in constant contact with your photographer and videographer so they don’t miss a single photo opportunity.
Power Reason #6: THE BEST EQUIPMENT WITH BACK UP. We take great care and pride in our sound and lighting systems. We use the highest quality sound, lighting, and wireless microphones with backup gear built in.
XLT SOUND - http://www.xltsound.com