QR Code Link to This Post
Dosha Salon Spa is looking for highly self-motivated call center staff to fill a Booking Room Agent part time position.
*** Bonus earned after 6 months and 1 year of employment!!! ***
A call center agent is a person responsible for answering the inquires of the guest in the customer support call center. They are responsible for scheduling appointments and to satisfy customers in a professional, timely manner.
* Answer incoming calls to book appointments, following up with client voice mails and help with any customer service needs.
* Book services for guests in an accurate, efficient manner and recommend the best service based on client needs.
* Process and scan client consent form conformations and verify customer information in the company database.
* Place outgoing calls for new client call backs
* Create sales and increase revenue by up-selling and adding on services
* Process orders (gift certificates, pre paid deposits, day of beauty deposits & other online transactions).
* Open and close the booking room
* Prepare and send out daily mail
* Meet standards set for average number of calls per hour, average call length, average sales per hour, and average time in log off mode.
* Apply the element of positive rapport and appropriately responding to different types of customers over the phone
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
* Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
* The ability to use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication
* Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
* Understand the impact of tone, manner and attitude in handling calls professionally
* The ability to identify voice skills and how to enhance tone for the best telephone presentation with each and every guest.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work closely with other team members and departments
* Comprehensive call center knowledge preferred
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Typing proficiency at 35 wpm/and above average data entry skills
* Proficient in basic Microsoft applications
* Fast paced
* Heavy inbound/outbound call center
* Customer Service provider
* Professional development opportunities
* Room for advancement
Dosha Salon and Spa offers a competitive wage with excellent benefits. Due to our commitment to superior customer service, we hire individuals who share this same philosophy. Dosha Salon and Spa is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please fill out our online application by CLICKING HERE.
You can also submit via fax (503) 294.6433.
For more information on Dosha Salon Spa, please visit www.dosha.org.