This position is responsible for preparing and cooking food items in accordance with CSM/brand high quality standards to ensure guest satisfaction, including adherence to health regulations.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Anticipates, plans for, and completes all prep work for the entire day based on hotel occupancy levels.
• Responsible for adhering to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste with food items.
• Ensures proper specifications are followed for cooking per the menu, recipes, and proper production/plate set-up.
• Responsible for proper use of all equipment and supplies.
• Expedites food items as necessary to ensure timely service.
• Greets all internal or external customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Responds to guest needs and provides the highest level of quality service.
• Assists other associates as needed to meet guest’s needs.
• Responsible for cleaning/sanitizing the kitchen regularly throughout shift and at the end of every shift.
• Assists dishwashers or bussers as needed.
This a breakfast/lunch cook
Great benefits, medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, gratuity from banquets, discounted bus pass, retention bonus.
If you are interested please apply online at http://www.csmcorp.net/careers
CSM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer who provides employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other area prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.