Oregon Health & Science University is seeking experienced baristas that have a passion for making great coffee, have a positive outgoing personality, and enjoy creating an awesome experience for our guests.
QR Code Link to This Post
If this describes you, apply to join our new and expanding coffee program on Marquam Hill Campus. We offer great pay starting at $15/hour or more and we offer great benefits like healthcare, paid vacation, and retirement. We use the best equipment and feature great coffee from Stumptown Coffee Roasters and Portland Roasting coffees at our 5 unique locations across campus.
To apply, read the following information, verify that you meet minimum qualifications, and email us your updated resume.
· Schedule will be variable days and hours between 5am-6pm, generally Monday-Friday with a salary range of $15 - $18.12/hour up to full time as work and availability allows.
· Baristas play a vital role in helping our department achieve our Service Excellence role through our restaurants, coffee bar and natural foods store location on Marquam Hill.
· Baristas are responsible for helping customers through the entire visit and OHSU Marquam cafes. They interact, greet, inform, and help customers make decisions. Benefits including healthcare, paid vacation, and retirement are available after 6 months.
· One year of barista experience.
· Good understanding of Math, Customer service, Cleanliness and Food handling skills
· A valid Oregon food handler’s card is required.