QR Code Link to This Post
SECURITY ACCESS CONTROL OFFICER
Securitas Security Services, Inc. has a NEW opportunity for an access control patrol officer. The ideal candidate must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record, must be comfortable using a computer for daily tasks, and strong customer service skills for engaging with the client, site personnel and visitors. *TWIC card required for this opening*
PAY: $13.50 per hour
LOCATION: Portland Metro
HOURS: Part-time; Mon/Tue 1p-9p
Currently possess a Valid TWIC Card? Take advantage of our additional $250 BONUS OFFER!
For questions about job opportunities with Securitas Security Services, please call 503.445.4941
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
EVERYDAY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Access control
• Patrols premises; inside and outside
• Extensive walking and being on feet
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and contin ue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requ irements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private) and Valid Driver's license
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation + additional background screening re quired by site.
We are commited to hiring veterans!!
Please Click Here to apply