Laurie + MaryJane, Portland's leading wholesale cannabis bakery, is looking for bakers to join our production team to produce and package cannabis edibles. We are looking for a motivated person who is reliable and can handle pressure while maintaining a positive attitude. If you have a strong work ethic, communicate well and are friendly, we want to hear from you.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our small team works hard five days a week, shifts start between 9am – 1pm, and finish around 4 - 6pm (depending on the day of the week). The production team is responsible for the scaling, mixing, and packaging of our edible products, always with an eye toward quality and consistency. You also need to be good with numbers and take direction and constructive criticism well, while being a positive member of our team. This PT position has potential to be made into a full-time position.
Qualified candidates will:
• ideally have some baking experience
• be comfortable working with commercial kitchen equipment
• have or obtain a current Food Handler's card
• have or obtain a marijuana worker’s permit
• have the ability to do a fast paced, physical job
• be able to lift 50lbs and be on your feet for long periods
• display a great attitude; with the ability to work well alone and as part of a team
• ability to do repetitive work without losing focus
• 21 years of age or older