compensation: based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
VIP Hospitality Group is a lodging company that specializes in hotel acquisitions, development and management services. Our mission is to provide the most comfortable, memorable and fun-filled stays for our guests. Every guest is a VIP in our eyes and we strive to consistently deliver on the promise of exceptional service, superb facilities, and picture-perfect settings.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon and focused on western US lodging markets, VIP currently owns and operates properties in Oregon and Washington.
We are currently seeking a Revenue Manager to join our growing team. The Revenue Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing all activities of revenue management in select markets.
• Maximizes hotel revenue through the implementation of individual & group inventory management and pricing strategies.
• Responsible for accurate forecast, trend analysis and sales strategies so that product availability and price are maximized at all times.
• Manages inventory through proper management of all distribution channels including CRS, GDS, Website, and Third-party channels.
• Utilizes rate comparison reports to identify and react to pricing opportunities within the hotels competitive sets.
• Conducts weekly Yield meetings with agenda, and recommendations for growth with each property.
• Ensures market segmentation definition and proper usage.
• Tracks opportunity dates on calendar basis to result in incremental revenue opportunities.
• Partners effectively with the General Manager and/or Sales Manager on devising sell strategies.
• Coaches the sales and front desk staff to effectively sell all rates to each of the market segments and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the hotel pricing policies and strategies at all times.
• Understands and follows appropriate protocol in negotiations for National Accounts.
• Assists with submitting annual RFPs for all national accounts in the marketplace and monitors top account production.
• Attends regular Sales and Marketing meetings either in person or via teleconference.
• Completes and submits monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports (as requested).
• Provides reports measuring results of hotels and Sales and Marketing efforts and interpreting as needed.
• Analyzes, reports, and communicates complex key performance indicators to stakeholders with authority on information.
• 2-5 years prior experience in hotel revenue management preferred.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
• Previous experience with Room Master CRS, Opera, SBRP systems preferred
• Previous experience in sales role with the ability to close a sale preferred
• Knowledge of hospitality industry
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers