KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Want to feed the tiniest of taste buds? KinderCare Education is hiring a cook! As a cook, you will prepare healthy and tasty meals and snacks for the children in our centers. Following a menu and recipes developed by our in-house nutritionist, you’ll ensure our children have the fuel they need to learn and grow.
When you join our team as a Cook you will:
• Maintain kitchen and related equipment safely and hygienically
• Order food and supplies
• Dispense and store medication, as requested
• Complete timely and accurate documentation according to KinderCare Education and other licensing or regulation requirements
• Help with and take on responsibility in other daily center duties, as needed
• Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
Would you like to know more? Let's schedule a exploratory call! Please email me directly at JaWalton@kindercare.com or Klucas@kindercare.com or apply online at www.kcecareers.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers