• QuickBooks Desktop
• QuickBooks Online
• ADP/Quickbooks Payroll
• MS Office/Excel Expert
• Cost and Budget Analysis
• Bilingual in Russian and English
• Knowledge of GAAP
Bookkeeper at Perkins&Co accounting firm Portland OR 2017 - 2019
- Handling all bookkeeping aspects of 10 - 12 clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. This includes bank and credit card reconciliations, coding transactions, analyzing client accounts, and making necessary journal-entries.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and analysis.
- Complete financial analysis and monthly communication with clients.
- Assist with accounts payable function, including BillPay.
- Assist with payroll processing, including preparation of 1099 and W-2's
- Projects such as budgeting and cash flow projections.
Accountant at Biztek People staffing agency), Portland, OR 2017- 2018
- Payroll and Quickbooks data entry.
- A/P and A/R.
Accountant at Isaac Roberts salon, San Diego, CA 2016 - Present
- Year-End data entry, bank reconciliation.
- P&L and Balance reports preparation.
Accountant at Monkey Paw Brewery, South Park Brewing Company, Hamilton's Tavern, Small Bar San Diego, CA, 2014- 2017 (Small Bar till January 2016)
- Quickbooks GL data entry, A/P and A/R duties, financial, daily sales, collections, and business forecast reports, payroll processing.
Accountant at Theiss Research (science/non-profit), San Diego, CA /Online, 2015 - 2017
- Grant requests preparation for a science grants administrative company.
Accountant at We Green Inc (construction company), San Diego, CA/Online, 2016 - Present
- Supervision of A/R and monthly accounts reconciliation
- Discrepancies research and resolution
Bachelor degree, Business, May 2010
Pacific State University.
Courses: Accounting, Statistic, Economic, Management, Insurance, Banking, Finance and Financial Markets, Entrepreneurship.
Quickbooks Certification, August 2012
San Diego Continuing Education Program
- Roller Derby
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers