compensation: NA's 12.75 and CNA's 15.00+ DOE plus shift differential! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Healthcare at Foster Creek is seeking CNA's* or NA's looking for full-time day, eve, and NOC shifts. We are a long-term care skilled nursing facility (SNF) specializing in caring for geriatric residents with cognitive impairment. If you are an experienced CNA or a NA* new grad and want to join our (Family oriented) team dedicated to providing compassionate care to a special population, submit an application at www.hfostercreek.com. Or contact Allen at (971) 235-5104. We look forward to speaking with you.
* NA's must have successfully completed Oregon CNA training (Must show proof)
* CNA's must be licensed in the state of Oregon
* Must pass criminal background check
Health insurance, dental, and vision
Annual license reimbursement
CNA education and training reimbursement*
Free daily meal
* CNA licensure education and training reimbursement (ask about details)
* To be eligible for sign on bonus CNA's must be full Time (paid out half at 60 and half 120 days)
We are an equal opportunity employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers