compensation: generous and competitive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a detailed and experienced dental front office employee to work closely with an outstanding clinical and administrative team.
In this position, you must have a minimum of 2 years dental front office experience and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and give excellent customer service with friendly, personable and professional composure.
WAGE UP TO $28 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE.
This candidate must be an independent worker with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This position is 4 or 5 days per week. The schedule can be discussed with the owner dentist in the interview.
The scope of responsibilities includes:
1. Reception: Greet and check patients in for appointments
2. Answer multi-line phone calls, able to multi-task and prioritize
3. Schedule patient appointments both in person and by phone
4. Verify patient insurance, send insurance claims, post insurance, and patient checks, manage outstanding claims
5. Attention to confidentiality and HIPAA requirements
6. Ability to troubleshoot problems, be an independent worker and make good decisions
Dentrix experience a plus!
Benefits include: Generous compensation, health insurance, 401K with matching contribution, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Please send your resume to our email address. Thank you for your interest!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers