compensation: $13.00-$14.50 per hour PLUS a $0.50 per hour Graveyard differential! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a great opportunity to Be Make A Difference in someone's life? Then APPLY NOW to be a Direct Support Professional (DSP) with Community Services, Inc. (CSI)!
For nearly 30 years, we have been helping people with disabilities live more independent lives in their communities. Our organization strongly believes that people supported deserve the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential, and as a direct support professional, you are an important piece into each person's life. You will be assisting with everyday living needs and providing people supported with skills needed to be as independent as possible. Make a difference in someone's life and help them grow!
What's a day like as a DSP? Working alongside with people supported to help with daily living needs!
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting each person reach personal goals or growth - Help someone learn how to cook their favorite meal!
• Transportation to community outings (zoo, movies, museums, art class, grocery store, etc.)
• Meal Preparation
• Provide assistance with household cleaning
• Medical appointments
• Passing Medication
What we offer:
• $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
• Paid training
• Excellent benefits (medical/vision, dental, life insurance, short term disability, etc.)
• Paid vacation and sick time; six paid holidays per year
• Generous referral bonus program!
• 401k plan
• Opportunities for bonuses and promotions
• Nightshift Premium pay!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - NO EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM!
WE PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY TRAINING! APPLY NOW!
• 18 years or older
• High school diploma/GED
• Valid Oregon Driver License (with good driving record for driving positions)
• Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal history background check
Apply for a position is easy:
• Apply online at: http:cs-inc.org/employment
• Apply in person at: 14215 NW Science Park Drive Portland, OR 97229
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers