employment type: full-time
Our general dental practice in NE Portland is seeking a motivated, energetic, career-oriented, EFDA dental assistant or a new grad who has or is waiting for certifications.
QR Code Link to This Post
You must share our dedication to uncompromising patient care.
This position is Monday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 5 pm and Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 am to 4 pm.
We are seeking a team player who is passionate about dentistry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding team player, friendly, positive, energetic, and upbeat
• Must be comfortable with technology and have excellent computer skills
• Able to work at a fast pace
• Professional and dependable
• Strong work ethic and ability to perform with minimal supervision
• Ability to help put anxious patients at ease
Our benefits package includes: competitive compensation, health insurance, dental, generous yearly bonuses, 401K with a matching contribution, and paid time off, paid sick time and paid holidays.
If you feel you meet this criterion, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to the above address.
Thank you for your interest!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6698436939
email to friend