compensation: Competitive DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Pearl Animal Hospital wants you to be a part of our dynamic team! We are looking for a certified veterinary technician or experienced veterinary assistant to join our team to help us provide gold standard medicine to our patients and clients. We want you to help maintain and progress our fun and positive workplace culture which in turn contributes to our exceptional patient and client care.
Successful candidates will:
• Have a strong work ethic
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be inquisitive, ask questions, and know how to utilize their resources
• Have a desire to grow both personally and professionally
• Be a self-starting individual of integrity who is adaptable and accountable
• Have excellent typing/computer skills with attention to grammar/spelling
• Have the innate ability to pay attention to the details
• Have a desire to work with our family oriented team
We are looking for someone with a background in veterinary medicine who is practiced in restraint, client education, medical terminology, and has at least basic phlebotomy/lab/husbandry skills. Experience with Cornerstone a plus but not required.
We are currently offering either a full time or part time position to fill once we find the right fit.
We offer competitive wages and a benefit package including medical insurance, uniform allowance, matching Simple IRA, PTO, access to valuable CE, and generous pet healthcare discounts.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team we look forward to reading your emailed cover letter and resume. Submssions without a cover letter will not be read.
Thank you for your interest!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers