compensation: Starting at $13.00 DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
At Eastco Diversified Services, Inc. our mission is to support individuals with special needs in pursuit of homes, jobs and activities of their choice within our community.
Our Supported Living Professionals assist individuals that live in their own homes. The individuals need varying levels of support with money and medical management, nutritional needs, access to the community and other supports per the individual’s request. We are looking to fill 2 full time positions. These positions are flexible regarding schedule but may require working on the weekend.
• Valid Oregon Driver License and driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier
• Basic computer skills
• Previous experience caring for individuals with special needs is not required, but is preferred.
• Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal history background check are required steps in our hiring process.
• Starting Pay is $13.00/hr, DOE
• Excellent Benefit package for employees who regularly work 30+ hours a week includes: Medical, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance.
• Sick time for all employees
• Vacation time for all employees who regularly work 35+ hours a week.
We would be excited to have you be part of our growing team. To apply fill out an application online go to www.eastcods.org (Use chrome as your browser) or you can pick up an application between 8:00 and 3:00 at our main office: 215 SW Walulla Ave, Gresham OR 97080. Please state “Supported Living” on the application as we have the same application for multiple positions. If selected you will be contacted by phone or email within a few business days to schedule a meet and greet.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers