fer public. favoritaJob Coach (Weekdays)oculta aquesta publicació
compensació: $13.56 per hour; great benefits: holiday pay; medical, vision, prescription, and alternative care coverage; 3 weeks of paid time off; 401k retirement plan with up to 3% employer match; mileage reimbursement organització sense ànim de lucre tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you passionate about social justice? Would you like to work for one of the best non-profits in Oregon?
United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) is a unique, empowering and exciting place to work! We're currently seeking a "Job Coach" to join our team within the Supported Employment department.
As a Job Coach, you'll support a small caseload of adults who experience various disabilities. You'll support your customers in community-based jobs and you'll get to work with them one-on-one. Most of your time will be spent at various job locations in Multnomah and Clackamas County. At the various job sites you will develop diverse supports for your customers, help them learn new tasks, strengthen skills, and check in with their managers and co-workers about their progress. Another responsibility is to develop an individualized transportation plan so your customers can successfully get to/from their jobs. On occasion, you will need to provide transportation for your customers if public transportation is not available.
You will work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday, from 9am-5pm). Some flexibility is required, as the hours will vary slightly depending on your caseload's hours.
Back at our Northeast Portland office, you'll collaborate with our supportive team, document your daily activities, generate monthly status reports, and help develop your caseload's Individual Support Plans. You will be managing your own daily schedule around your customers' support needs with the guidance of your supervisor.
This is a great job for people who would like to transition into the field of Supported Employment, and for people who want to make a huge difference every day. This is an ideal opportunity to learn case management responsibilities and use your creative abilities to design adaptations for your customers to be successful in the workplace. You will also gain experience in advocacy, networking, and developing professional relationships with employers and fellow support providers in the Portland Metro Area.
• $13.56 per hour. Annual wage increase based on satisfactory performance.
• Eligible for overtime pay for hours worked over 40 hours per week.
• Great medical, vision, prescription, and alternative care coverage (including massage therapy and naturopathy) for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
• 3 weeks of paid time off, rising to 4 weeks after 5 years of service at UCP.
• 8 paid holidays off.
• 401k retirement plan with up to 3% employer match.
• Mileage reimbursement.
• $30/month cell phone reimbursement.
• Eligible for placement and retention bonuses (up to $250 each bonus).
• Obtain ACRE certification and receive on-going paid training.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Be able to drive on the job: have a reliable personal vehicle, be at least 21 years old (a requirement of our auto insurance program), a valid driver's license, at least 3 years' driving experience, auto insurance, and a relatively clean driving record.
• Must pass a physical with a lifting test of 50lbs, reference check, and criminal history background check.
• Experience in developmental disability field and previous coaching/mentoring experience preferred but not required.
• It's easy to apply! Visit http://www.ucpaorwa.org/careers.html and look for the "Job Coach (Weekdays)" job opening. Then answer a few fast questions and send a resume and cover letter.
• UCP is eager to hire a "Job Coach" so applicants will be considered as soon as they apply.
• UCP is an equal opportunity employer, and actively seeks applicants from diverse backgrounds. Find out more about UCP at: http://www.ucpaorwa.org/.
• Find out more about UCP's Supported Employment team at: https://www.facebook.com/employportland.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades
Es pot remarcar aquest anunci per a persones amb minusvalideses