compensation: $14-$17 Per Hr. DOE, $1/hr. shift differential available for night time and weekend shifts. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Renew Consulting, Inc.
Beaverton, Portland & Hillsboro, Oregon
**Overtime currently available**
Hours/Shifts: Available shifts will vary depending upon work locations and the needs of our clients: Full time and part time; day, swing, night and companion; permanent and on-call. All night time hours (10pm-6am) and weekend shifts (Friday 10pm-Monday 6am), receive a $1 shift differential.
Also hiring in these areas:
Linn, Benton, Lane, Polk, Yamhill, Marion and Lincoln Counties, wages vary according to region
Renew Consulting, Inc. is a diverse, service-driven organization committed to providing customized, person-centered care-giving supports for individuals with developmental disabilities and mental health needs. We're a team of people from all walks of life who have one thing in common: "We exist to provide the greatest service possible."
We are seeking compassionate people to become part of our team of Direct Support Professionals (DSP's) who directly serve our clientele, providing care, support and skills training.
Programs are accessible by public transportation.
Great career opportunity!
• Group Medical/Dental/Life/Disability and Voluntary Insurance
• Employee Referral Bonus Program, earn up to $200
• Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
• Fraud Protection/Financial Education Services
• Employee Assistance Program
• Verizon phone discount
*Restrictions apply to benefits listed above
- 18 years of age or older
- High school degree or equivalent
- Satisfactory criminal history check, meeting the Oregon Administrative Rules and company policy requirements
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record, meeting company insurance requirements
- Must be able to frequently drive a personal and/or company vehicle locally and/or regionally
Basic job duties may include:
- food preparation
- assisting with activities of daily living
- basic hygiene care
- medication administration
- following a support plan
- transportation of clients
- community integration
- social skills training
Will lift/transfer up to 50 pounds, continuous use of hands and fingers, frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, stretching, twisting, crouching, kneeling and lifting.
Training/Career Advancement: We offer paid training for DSPs, and teach you everything you need to know. Your education and experience can also help you qualify for other positions -- many of Renew Consulting's management and administrative staff began as DSPs themselves!