Our cosmetic and general practice is hiring a Patient Care Coordinator, front office scheduler and Ambassador to our practice.
QR Code Link to This Post
This person must enjoy being a team player and working closely with other front desk team members. Some job duties include: greeting patients with a genuine smile, scheduling patients, checking patients in, verifying insurance, checking patients out and collecting co-pays.
We are looking for a long-term employee who has dental front desk experience, an outgoing and friendly personality and a natural ability to interact with people while giving 5 STAR customer service.
You will be the ambassador of our practice and the first person patients see as they come into our office. Professionalism, polish, and a welcoming smile is absolutely needed.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE DENTAL FRONT DESK EXPERIENCE:
Job skills and attributes include but not limited to the following:
• Must have excellent intrapersonal and communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent time management skills
• Must be organized and able to multitask
• Have a passion for learning, growing and working side by side with the team
• Be comfortable "going with the flow" of the practice
• Be comfortable with patients and problem solving with a smile
• Be comfortable collaborating with the doctor and co-workers
• Have a passion for excellence and 5-star customer service
• Have a reliable and stable work history
• Excellent knowledge of computers and able to learn dental software easily
• Be upbeat and have a can-do attitude, always looking for ways to assist the dentists and the team
This is a Monday through Thursday position, approximately 8 AM to 5:30 PM.
Our generous benefits package includes; 401K retirement plan, health insurance, PARKING, paid time off, paid holidays and a bonus plan.
We invite you to send us your resume, cover letter, wage requirements, and references.
We look forward to meeting you!