Busy, Busy, growing integrative health center offering collaborative primary care is expanding. We currently have, 6 Nautropathic Doctors, rolfing, massage, Visceral therapy, and hydrotherapy. Our medical home is comprehensive, full service for patients and providers.
QR Code Link to This Post
1) Full-time reception- checking of insurance eligibility, prior authorizations, full service systems of operation.
2) Back office assistance, depending on particular practice. Full herbal medicinary and small chinese medicine medicinary- able to expand.
3) Comprehensive EHR charting provided.
4) Most practitioners accept insurance, billing will be done on your behalf. This allows for a lot of internal referral amongst different subspecialties.
6) 24 hour emergency call rotation for entire practice, coverage shared by doctors on rotation.
7) Clinic is open five days a week. Monday- Thursday 9am-1pm and 2pm-7pm Friday 9am-5pm.
8) Marketing is done centrally for brand, although providers are encouraged to market on their own, and there is mentorship for that process.
9) Clinic is well-reviewed and celebrated in social media.
10) Location is ideal, with most of surrounding neighborhood earning over $60,000/year per person, foot traffic, well-established and liked restaurants, great food carts across street.
11) Clinic is a site for medical residency- longest primary care residency in Portland.
12) Clinic is gorgeous, open, sunny location on the ground floor of a commercial building, with window front advertisement.
There are so many highlights to share! The most important thing is that we are looking to expand our family of providers. Our providers are all very close and collaborative- we have been known to go out for coffee, share meals and holidays with one another and our respective families.
We have a particular interest in Five Element Acupuncture, but also enjoy working with classical and traditional chines medicine providers. Preference given to a provider who has an interest in mental health and sports medicine (we know this is a dichotomy) and the integration of full body/mind medicine.
We are looking for the following positive qualities in a new provider:
1) A medical license, the ability to pass a background check, and the ability to carry malpractice and general liability policies in your name.
2) Experience is desired, but we are open to mentoring eager providers.
3) Flexibility and a team oriented outlook of professionalism.
4) Hard-workers, with smiles on their face and the desire to grow- pride of ownership. Honesty and integrity.
5) Experience within a collaborative medical clinic optimal but not required.
We are looking for a provider who would like to work in an ethically-based business, who is able to take responsibility for their direct growth and potential gross income by seeing patients. Our providers are highly encouraged to accept insurance. We acquired over 900 patients in the last 12 months for our tenants, but ultimately you will be responsible to grow your practice outside of that internal growth. Internally other providers referred over 300 of those patients to other providers within our clinic! We have a high retention rate for providers and staff and are a no-drama environment, fast-paced.
If you are interested in interviewing for a position please respond by email to this post and we will respond as efficiently as we can (Last time we posted, we received over 40 applicants!). Provide the following noted in subject line "Your specialty, looking for place to practice":
1) Resume and/or CV
2) Contact info
3) Cover letter inserted into email as text preferred
If we are interested we will share our address and brand with you for the purposes of an interview. Please do not call the clinic or walk in, without having previously been invited; we must prioritize the privacy of our patients. Best of luck to all of you out there looking for your medical homes!