compensation: $50-60 per treatment employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Portland area Massage Therapists-
I am seeking coverage for my every other Saturday (2x month) shifts at a busy alternative health clinic in NW Portland. Shifts run 1:45 pm - 8:30 pm, and could be flexible if you prefer mornings. This can be a short term gig for extra money OR potential to build your business- you will be the only in-house massage therapist and I am already overbooked.
* in network with major insurance companies (Regence, Moda, Pacific Source, United) in order of importance.
* 5 years experience
* have presence, skill, and an ability to make people feel safe and cared for
* combine structural work (myofascial, trigger point, etc,) with some kind of energy work (Shiatsu, Tui Na, Sotai, Craniosacral,) open to other offerings. (abdominal work, reflexology- bonus!)
* be good at what you do and able to treat a variety of conditions
* can combination deep and gentle approach - not deep for deep's sake!
* be professional and able to work with other health practitioners in a busy clinic
* wear appropriate clothing, no strong smells
* be able to electronically chart with your own computer
* ability to perform 5 - 1 hour sessions in a row with 15 min in between
What's in it for you?
1) you would be working with awesome clients who want to get better, and will come back
2) $ 50-60 per session cash, depending on experience
3) A whole house of professionals to refer to and get referrals from
4) Opportunity for growth- If it works all around, adding shifts in the near future is a real possibility.
5) garaged parking
6) get paid how you want, (per shift, monthly?) up to you.
7) Full billing department and front desk to support you
8) all sheets, linens, salves, blue tooth radio provided
9) Potentially a practice building position for right person; I'm already building it for you. Lots of $$ potential.
Position starts ASAP. Please email me some about you and answer the above questions to be considered. Particularly let me know about your specialty, how you approach folks, and if seeking long term- where you want your practice to go.
Thank you for your time!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers