Experienced oral surgery assistant needed for our oral surgery specialty practice with offices in West Portland and Tualatin. We have two new surgeons and are expanding our assistant team.
Duties focus on a team approach to patient care and assisting in surgery. This position can be either 4 or 5 days per week.
In our practice, there are opportunities for growth, CE and training. Minimum 1-year oral surgery experience preferred and current BLS certification desired. DAANCE anesthesia assistant certification a plus.
Our office is state-of-the-art, our surgeons are highly educated and trained and we are all committed to having a happy team.
Job duties include:
• Assists oral surgeon in consultations and surgical procedures
• Exposure of radiographs and taking impressions for diagnostic models
• Attention to strict infection control protocols
• Patient chart documentation in Electronic Medical Records
• Patient education and preoperative and postoperative instructions
• Help coordinate and oversee patient treatment plans
EFDA and Oregon Dental Radiology certifications required.
Our generous benefits package includes: competitive compensation, health insurance partially paid by the clinic, 401K retirement plan with match, paid time off and paid holidays.
If you feel you meet these criteria, we invite you to send your resume, cover letter, and references to the above email address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers