compensation: DOE. We offer a competitive compensation structure inclusive of health benefits, 401K, paid time off and holidays. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Job in a Nutshell:
AutoBidMaster would not be where we are today without the talent of our teams and we are looking for the next superstar to join the ABM family. We are looking for an experienced HR Manager who believes in the strength of a people-powered culture and is passionate about our business and employees. This person would ensure the integrity of human resources. Our HR Manager serves as gatekeeper for our company– so a strong ethical compass is required.
You will support a small team of employees and many first-time managers, empower them with foundational HR knowledge, and help keep the business humming. You will be the heart of our company creating fun company events, such as birthday lunches, dessert contests, company retreats, team building exercises, summer picnic, holiday party and other outings.
What You Will Love Doing:
• Onboarding, Training and Staff Development
• Consults and advises individual employees on employee career growth, development, or workplace concerns
• Develops, enhances, and oversees the management of the onboarding and training program for new team members
• Conducts check-in interviews with employees, including 90-day introduction period.
• Facilitate professional development, continuing education and training for team members
• Coaches managers on employee relations matters while ensuring overall compliance and a respectful and trusting workplace.
• Ordering office supplies
• Assisting in setting up equipment
• Partners with employees to listen and advise on employee matters of concern; escalates to senior management as needed.
• Manages and executes the annual performance management process
• Conduct new employee orientation and administers the on-boarding process.
• Respond to unemployment claims
• Maintain employee compensation records
• Maintains understanding of current regulations
• Maintain Personnel Files, Terminated Employee Protocols, Health Insurance Benefits and PTO records
To Fit the Bill:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
• Minimum of five years’ of progressively elated experience
• Knowledge of state and federal employment, wage and hour laws and regulations
• Well-developed computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational ability with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work on multiple projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to work effectively, both independently as well as a member of a team
To Score Extra Points:
• Ability to continuously evaluate policies, procedures and processes, recommending and implementing improvements as needed
• You’ve worked in the e-commerce industry
• You’re bilingual
• You can teach us something
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers