compensation: $12.00/hour, Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation Time, Sick Time, 401k, Company uniforms, 401k employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you take pride in maintaining a building? This position requires maintaining common area's and equipment. What is a Porter? These are onsite maintenance personnel, working both inside and outside the building and adhering to a set schedule and routine. Ensure contract and requested services are carried out in a timely manner for that property. Including, but not limited to, general maintenance and repairs. Must be able to read, write and speak English. At Tross LLC, we take pride in all our buildings and our people.
Duties & Objectives:
1. Follows daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual check sheets to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and properly checked off.
2. Ensures all common area equipment is clean and workable.
3. Have working knowledge of all building equipment.
4. Make recommendations to the Manager of Onsite Services of suggested repairs to the property.
5. Make emergency decisions in the absence of the Property Manager or Lead Concierge (if one is assigned to the building).
6. Always work towards self-improvement and maintaining a "professional" status regarding the latest and best techniques and materials for the work we do.
7. Work with the Manager of Onsite Services to maintain coverage in times of employee absences.
8. Maintain yourself and your uniform in a clean and professional appearance at all times.
9. Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
This position requires the ability to stand for 6 or more hours, stoop, bend, lift climb and work from a ladder with arms extended for a prolonged period. You must be able to push and pull at least 25 pounds, and occasionally lift 35-40 pounds. Must be able to work at heights, use cleaning products and chemicals, vacuum, dust, and polish. Work inside and outside in all kinds of weather conditions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers