WILLCO is a local, established painting contractor specializing in all aspects of paint, from commercial to residential - all scopes. We pride ourselves on quality and we are seeking a paint supervisor to support our growing business.
We pay the highest wages in the industry and our great benefits package includes:
• Paid time off
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage paid 100% by WILLCO
• Profit Sharing
• Company vehicle
• Company phone
• Excellent growth potential in our expanding company
• Other employee incentives
• 5 years of commercial painting experience in the field
• Track record of supervising employees, timelines and clients preferred but not necessarily required
• Thorough knowledge of best painting practices
• Direct and drive production: manage employees/suppliers/etc.
• Ability to perform physical tasks related to painting: this is a "whites-on" position
• Must have tools befitting a foreman or lead painter
• Driver's license, good driving history
• Maintain WILLCO safety standards
• Ability to teach and train
• Help manage production schedule, WILLCO employees, and clients
• Measure and track production rates and time in the field
• Attend foreman/safety meetings with our general contractor clients.
• Visit multiple job sites to provide leadership and drive projects forward
• Ensure quality of service and ensure site and worker safety
• Provide top quality customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
We have built a great staff here and look forward to adding another quality individual to our team. The right candidate will own their work and their teamwork, create positive experiences, share, and improve. Compensation for this position will be based on experience, productivity, and responsibilities. Please look at our website to learn more about us and apply through our jobs page:
You may also apply with your contact info and resume through this ad. Thanks, we look forward to speaking with you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers