compensation: $13.00 per hour, and you have the opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses up to $450 per month!
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our team of Service Agents/Car Detailers! If you enjoy working independently and being able to listen to your headphones while you work, look no further! Our service agents clean the interior and exterior of vehicles in preparation for rental.
Starting pay is $13.00 per hour, and you have the opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses up to $450 per month! This is a full time position, so benefits are available as well! We offer medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement, etc. Plus, we get some pretty great discounts on rental cars, major cell phone carriers, and more!
Worried about parking at PDX? Don't be. Enterprise Holdings provides parking onsite and free of charge for our employees. Since we service the airport, weekends and some holidays are when we need the most help, so we are looking for people who are open to working those.
Interested? Appy today!
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week with varying shifts and days.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE