compensation: $14 plus medical, dental, vision benefits, and 401k. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The graveyard Sanitation Worker will clean and sanitize the production area and the production equipment, ensuring that we meet good manufacturing standards. This position requires the use of high pressure cleaning equipment and the mixing of chemicals and solutions used for cleaning, sanitizing, scrubbing, and wiping surfaces in the production area. The Sanitation Worker will ensure that all machine and other utensils are clean prior to start up. Working in a cold environment is required.
· Clean and sanitize Plant Food Contact Surfaces according to Sanitation Plan
· Clean non-food contact surfaces as needed
· Mix chemicals to instruction (used in the tasks of cleaning and sanitizing)
· Use personal protective equipment at all times. Make sure safety concerns are being maintained.
· Lift and wash large cans, containers, and pallets (up to 50lbs)
· Empty trash containers
· Wash totes, containers, pallets and barrels
· Fill barrels and tubs with water (dipping stations).
· Remove cardboard from work areas.
Knowledge, skill and abilities required:
Attention to detail
Ability to work in a wet, refrigerated environment -( 36 degrees)
Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
Work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Work hours 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
Have good oral and written communication skills (ability to read and write in English or native language, as is affected by direction and paperwork).
**This position is continually changing based on the needs of Pacific Coast Fruit Company.
Additional responsibilities will be added or removed as deemed necessary.
If interested in this position please click on the link below to apply