compensation: $13.00 per hour, plus the opportunity for additional performance-based incentives (the typical bonus can bring your hourly wage average up to $15 or more!).
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Want a fun summer gig where your day flies by AND you can listen to music while you work? Enterprise Rent-A-Car is looking for Seasonal Service Agents/Car washers for Summer 2019 to help at our Portland International Airport location. If you like a fast-paced work environment and working primarily independently, look no further!
Our service agents help us ensure that we are providing a clean, quality vehicle to rent. They work quickly and thoroughly to clean the inside and outside of rentals in a safe and timely manner. Bonus - this position is based in a brand new, state of the art facility @ PDX!
This is a seasonal position with the option to start work as early as May or as late as July and work for up to 120 days. There are both morning and evening shifts available. Pay is $13.00 per hour, plus the opportunity for additional performance-based incentives (the typical bonus can bring your hourly wage average up to $15 or more!).
Worried about parking at the 'port? Don't be! We provide parking for our employees. Want to learn more? Apply and schedule a time with a recruiter to lock down your summer gig today!
- Inspect the vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order: lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, and reverse lights
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE