compensation: Wage is $15.50+ dependent on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Small Format Photocopier Operator
This is a mid-level position, predominantly working in the production zone of our copy center. Under general supervision, this team member is required to perform many functions within the center, including, but not limited to, operating a wide variety of copy & scanning equipment, various binding equipment, taking customer orders, assisting customers, moving and/or lifting boxes, operating computers and computerized equipment, writing and filling out forms, sorting and collating papers, following instructions from supervisors, and communicating effectively with other team members. This is not a graphic design position.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or equivalent, good verbal and written communication skills and experience with Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite word processing and layout software's.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a representative list of the general duties the Small Format Photocopier Operator may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive:
• Sets up and produces single or multiple copies of printed, typewritten, or other machine-acceptable original material, using photocopy equipment with reduction, enlargement, collating and binding capabilities
• Produces single or multi-color documents requiring the merge of covers, text, indices and related items
• Scan documents to .PDF or other file formats
• Manipulate .PDF files as needed
• Operates bindery and other auxiliary equipment
• Perform all phases of equipment set-up, operation and routine maintenance.
• Provide customer service, including anticipating customer needs, suggesting alternatives and problem solving, and can satisfy those needs with a minimum amount of supervision
• Performs multiple tasks at the same time, using automatic equipment capabilities
• Collates, sorts and organizes customer orders
• Produces work in accordance to pre-established priorities of customer projects.
• Follow copying protocol (copyright law, confidentiality, and careful handling of original documents)
• Follow instructions of supervisors and assists other team members in performing center functions
• Perform all other duties as needed or requested
Shift available is 1:00pm - 9:30pm. Wage is $15.50+ dependent on experience. Benefits, after successful completion of 90 day probationary period includes healthcare, matched 401k, paid holidays and vacation leave. Send resume' to email@example.com or apply in person at 900 SE Sandy Boulevard.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers