WILLCO is seeking experienced lead carpenters and journey-level carpenters to support our growing design-build remodeling services. Apprentices are also welcome to apply. We are a local, established residential design-build firm that prides itself on creative, superior craftsmanship and producing positive experiences for our customers and employees. These are full time, year-round opportunities.
We pay the highest wages in the industry and our great benefits package includes:
• Paid time off
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage paid 100% by WILLCO
• Profit Sharing
• Steady, year round employment
• Excellent growth potential with our expanding company
• Other employee incentives
Duties for these positions include ground up residential remodeling and period sensitive historical renovations, framing; window, door and siding installation; structural and architectural repairs; as well as general construction of residential projects, including maintenance of an organized work environment that adheres to safety standards.
• Provide leadership to complete carpentry on a variety of remodel and construction projects, including kitchen, bath & dormer remodels and beyond.
• Supervise quality, subcontractors, jobsite safety and job site standards.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in residential remodeling - construction and carpentry
• Previous lead carpenter experience preferred
• Must have valid driver's license and dependable work vehicle with ladder rack
• Must have tools of your trade, including power tools, befitting a lead carpenter
• Assist operations department in the development of project scope, schedule, and budget
• Work with lead carpenter, project supervisors and operations supervisors to the job file and hours
• May supervise apprentices and laborers on projects
• Provide top quality service and ensure customer satisfaction
• Must have valid driver's license and dependable work vehicle with a ladder rack
• Must have tools of your trade, including power tools, befitting a journeyman carpenter
We have built a great staff here and look forward to adding more quality individuals to our award-winning team. Compensation for these positions will be based on experience, productivity and responsibilities. Please look at our website for more information and apply through our jobs page:
You may also apply through this ad, or we also welcome you to visit our office Monday through Friday, 7am-9am, to fill out an application and leave it with our hiring managers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers