compensation: $50,000-$70,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine Energy, a leading renewable energy contractor based in Portland, Oregon, is looking for outstanding Construction Project Manager to join our team. The position will primarily manage energy-efficiency HVAC installations from planning to commissioning on both residential and light commercial sites, primarily in Northwest Oregon. The role particularly favors independent, highly organized individuals that operate with a high degree of efficiency/urgency, possess familiarity with HVAC systems, and have at least some managerial experience.
• Ensure every project is executed efficiently and on schedule.
• Collaborate with Journeyman site leaders to ensure safe, orderly work sites and eliminate installation errors.
• Work with sales engineers on project scheduling and logistics.
• Define and schedule project timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
• Order project equipment and materials, and schedule and take delivery when needed.
• Manage subcontractors, including monitoring schedules, performance, and billing accuracy as needed.
• Track, verify, and contain project expenses according to estimates and minimize overage.
• Ensure construction crew members have the appropriate tools & PPE.
• Periodically assist in construction crew performance reviews.
Qualities of a Successful Applicant:
• Striving for nothing less than perfect project execution, in terms of quality, timeliness, and budget.
• Laser-focused on profitability, efficiency and project schedules/deadlines.
• Consistently on-time and demanding the same of the team.
• Self-motivated and able to function with limited supervision.
• Highly attentive to details.
• Possessing strong interpersonal/relationship skills.
• Displaying deep subject knowledge that commands respect from the construction team.
• Committed to learning and growing with the company.
• Familiarity with HRV/ERV; mini splits; VRF; ductwork; gas piping; radiant etc. • Working familiarity with NEC 2014.
• Valid driving license w/clean driving record.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
• Ability to climb ladders and work on rooftops when necessary.
• OSHA 30/10 certification preferred.
• Fork/boom/scissor-lift certification preferred.
• Familiarity with photovoltaic systems a plus.
• Working familiarity with NEC 2014 a plus.
• Compensation highly competitive; depends on experience
• 80 hrs PTO
• Company Health Plan with generous coverage
• Retirement plan with 3% match (after one year of service)
• Company cell phone w/unlimited data
• Performance based bonuses
• Company shirts, sweatshirt, hat, etc.
• Assistance with relocation expenses, if applicable
• Flexible, family-focused work environment
Imagine Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers