We are currently looking for an energetic, customer service driven, self-motivated individual to join our on-demand junk removal team as a crew member who can drive. Among other key attributes, qualified candidates will have a great attitude, diligent work ethic and an aspiration for helping people and protecting the planet.
Have you got what it takes to be a part of this Great team? If so, we would love to hear from you!
*mainly looking for guys who could drive but also interested in part time guys if it’s the right fit (driver requirements don’t apply for part-time)
* Valid driver's license with clean driving record and minimum 5 years driving experience
* Be able to pass a drug test, background check and DMV records check
* Available to work Monday-Saturday
* Willing to work up to 40+ hours a week
* Able to lift and move up to 75 pounds
* Reliable transportation to and from work
* Skills to navigate the Portland Metro physical layout highly desired
* Customer service experience highly desired
* Construction or related work experience helpful
* Former moving or junk removal experience a plus
CREW MEMBER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work indoors & outdoors providing cleanup services for residential and commercial clients
* Represent Us as a professional eco-friendly company
* Be highly customer service oriented
* Serve clients located throughout the Portland Metro area
* Be a strong team player and communicator
* Show up on time to a client's home or business with a two person uniformed crew and truck
* Utilize sound judgment and spatial skills to provide accurate quotes
* Load and haul away rubbish as a service to our customers quickly and efficiently
* Maintain a professional appearance/demeanor at all times
* Adhere to the uniform dress code and other company policies
* Be willing and able to work hard physically when the job requires
* Perform additional duties including supporting company recycling goals, keeping the truck clean inside and out as well as distribution of marketing materials
Email Us with a cover letter to why you'd be a good fit. We want to know who you are and what you're about so put down as much as playing the email/cover letter.
Tell us your (1) name. (2) If you drive/ have a drivers license (3) any experience related to this field and for how long (4) when you can start Will be doing interviews later this week and are looking for driver to start right away. a typical week would be working 5 days a week usually taking sunday and and Monday off. Please put the fallowing header at the top of the email “junk removal - your favorite color” as half the people who reply will just send a link to there Resume without actually reading the post.
Every work day is different; this is not a desk job! On typical days, you and your partner may have to do something as simple as loading up a refrigerator or couch or cleaning out a garage. On other days, it can be as demanding as emptying out an entire house as part of a larger team. If you are not already, you will become an expert on the streets, neighborhoods, recycling centers, donation sites, and transfer stations around the Portland Metro area.
At this time, we must have an individual who has a valid driver's license and is insurable (meets our insurer's requirement ). You should feel comfortable driving a truck like a typical box truck. Besides a good attitude you must be able to lift heavy objects with a partner. For example: carrying a refrigerator or a sleeper sofa.
Compensation: Starts at $13/hour + tips.($20-40 a day) after tips guys make $16-$19/hour
Email Us with a cover letter to why you'd be a good fit. We want to know who you are and what you're about. Will be doing interviews later inthe week and looking for driver to start right away. a typical week would be working 5 days a week usually taking sunday and and one Thursday off.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers