Need to move something large? Coordinating a move? Don't know how it's going to get there from here?
We can help! We have a box truck large enough for most single items and minor moves. The truck measures 14' D x 7' H x 7' W. We have moved pianos, bicycles, construction supplies, cement, hot tubs, apartments and full houses. No restrictions on what can be loaded, as long as the van can finish clean. Almost anything at any department store, Ikea, appliances, Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, etc. can be transported. Can verify and pickup Craigslist purchases on your behalf. We are happy to make junk runs as needed.
We have the ratchet straps and bungee cords and furniture cloths to help things stay safe and in place. Our truck also has a liftgate that can handle approximately 500 pounds. Our truck is loading dock height.
A large single load from SE to Cedar Hills could be as little as $25! Here's how we charge:
Our concept is to keep the pricing simple and really straightforward. Gas and driver included in all rates:
- $25 for every hour or portion thereof in the defined Portland area (see description below and map in image).
- $30 for every hour including trips to/ from/ including destinations in Greater Portland (see description below)
- $40 per hour if driver is asked to load / carry / install items. (Within reason: We always help get the truck's contents secured and with the doors, locks, etc. The extra $15 per hour applies if we are making multiple entries and exits for loading or expected to run / manage the loading process in some way.)
- The clock starts 20 minutes before our arrival at your location and stops when we've cleaned out the truck. There is no fee for our return from a Greater or Central Portland location.
- We work on a cash-only basis and will ask for prepayment of costs that need to be advanced on the customer's behalf.
- Labor only is usually $25 per hour
- Positive references are available!
-- Trips outside the areas noted are typically $1 a mile loaded, $0.80 unloaded, with the hourly fee applicable only for time spent at origin and destination areas (not driving in between). This means that transporting something very large to Bend or Seattle areas could be as little as $300! Overnight trips incur lodging charges.
- Please note that we do not insure the contents of our vehicle and those are transported at your own risk. We encourage customers to join us in the cab. You will be asked to sign a disclaimer in this regard.
*Central Portland is defined as all areas on map in NE, SE, SW, and NW Portland limited by:
State Route 30 to the North (north of which is Greater Portland) and WEST of Route 30 from NW Vaughn northbound
Interstate 205 to the East (east of which is Greater Portland)
Route 224 to the South (south of which is Greater Portland)
SW 30th Avenue extended north to 26 and south to Barbur Boulevard to the West (west of which is Greater Portland), and;
The Barbur Boulevard <> Route 99W triangle in SW is Greater Portland
The easiest way to schedule is by text or email. Feel free to call as well and if I cannot answer I will call you back ASAP.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers