Justin Dormandy Hauling and Transport Services
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you need help taking junk or yard debris to the dump? Getting rid of electronic waste or old appliances? Do you need help moving or transporting things? Then give me a call, text, or email me. I offer general junk, garbage, yard debris removal, and recycling services. I help you transport what you need moved in the Portland Metro area and provide long distance services too.
My Current Rates
- Garbage and non Recyclable Junk Removal
- $120 for loads under 500lbs
- $160 for loads 500 - 1000lbs
- $200 for loads over 1000lbs
- Yard Debris Removal - Do you have yard debris you need gone today? Grass, tree branches, mulch, compost, leaves and more! I'll come to you, load it up, and haul it away for you while you sit back and relax.
- $80 for loads under 500lbs
- $120 for loads 500-1000lbs
- $160 for loads over 1000lbs
- General and Electronic Waste Recycling. Recycle Batteries, Electronics, Styrofoam, Scrap metal, Appliances, TVs, Cardboard, and more! I work with recycling centers and try to find new homes or uses for everything you need to get rid of. Lets make the world better together! I come to you and haul away everything you need gone.
- Call, email, or message me for an estimate. Price varies depending on type of items being recycled, quality, material, and amount. If you have a large volumes of metal, e-waste, or batteries I may be able to haul it away for free.
- Transporting items between locations (Portland Metro Area & Vancouver) - $50 for the first trip and $30 for each trip after that.
- If you need something transported long distance get in touch with me to discuss details. For long distance trips outside the Portland Metro area my rate is a base fee of $50 + $1 per mile.
I accept cash, credit card or payments made with Venmo, GooglePay, Paypal, and Square Cash.
If you send me pictures of what you need hauled off or moved and I will give you a free estimate.
Here are the dimensions for the cargo space of my truck so you can get a rough idea of how much will fit in one load.
Height 4' +
My name is Justin, give me a call, text, or email me today!