We are currently on a seasonal break from working in a different trade. I studied as an engineer and my brother studied bioligy, however, we prefer working outdoors. We enjoy the creative and technical aspects of landscape construction.
We have developed varied skills and are open to new opportunities as well as traditional landscaping. We offer top grade installation and are meticulous with detail.
I believe our diverse skill set will help achieve a well integrated and cohesive landscape solution.
All pictures are our own, and are of our own design/work.
1. Water feature. Waterfall and pond
2. Pavers. Patio, landing and sidewalk
3. Water feature. Stream, fountain and pond
4. Pavers and Seating wall. Some design ideas
5. Water feature. Stream/waterfall and pond
6. Pavers. Paver walkway with reclaimed brick
7. Paver patio. Developed layout to repurpose clients red pavers
8. Paver patio
9. Paver patio and retaining wall
10. Concrete form patio and walkway
11. Retaining wall with backfill and sod to level backyard. Composite walkway around yard
12. Retaining wall with steps
13. Terraced wall on large hillside
14. Flagstone patio, grass seed
15. Apartment unit #1 low maintenance makeover. Composite deck and cedar planters
16. Paver patio
17. Window well
18. 3 rail fence with field fence
19. Tear off old siding and replace with new siding
20. Clay pavers. Before and after. Wood structure, someone else's work.
21. Exterior paint
23. Hedge. Tear out old arborvitae. Address clay soil. Plant new hedge and add drip irrigation
24. Maintenance. Pull and trim ivy