Passage Immigration Law helps businesses and families navigate the U.S. immigration maze. We are located in the Pearl District of Portland and are a six minute walk from the Portland USCIS office.
We are seeking to hire a full time business immigration attorney with 3+ years of business immigration law experience to start as soon as possible.
● Prepare both immigrant (EB-1, EB-2) and nonimmigrant (H-1B, L-1, E-2) visa petitions for business clients.
● Counsel foreign nationals on complex immigration issues.
● Provide strategic advice to corporate clients on best options for their employees.
● Manage paralegal support staff.
● Manage open cases and communicate with clients by email and phone.
● Advise business clients on immigration legal compliance issues.
● Handle adjustment of status, naturalization and consular processing cases for clients.
● Member of state bar (preferably State of Oregon).
● At least three years of experience working as a business immigration attorney.
● Strong analytical and strategic problem solving skills with extreme attention to detail.
● Superb interpersonal skills and track record of getting along well with colleagues and
● Excellent written and communication skills.
● Fluency in another language is a plus.
SALARY and BENEFITS:
● Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
● Health and dental insurance.
● 401K with company match.
● Monthly travel stipend.
● Paid holidays and vacation days.
● Flexibility in regards to working from home.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter, resume and references in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Business Immigration Attorney Application". In your cover letter please note what would be your earliest start date.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers